Why Take the MemTrax Test?
The MemTrax Memory Screening Test is designed to test learning and short-term memory: specifically, the type of memory lost in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Thus, this memory test is sensitive enough to be an early warning sign of troubles involved in Alzheimer’s disease.
By taking this test there is a possibility of seeing the earliest onset of Alzheimer-related memory loss and doing something about it EARLY when existing treatment options are most effective.
At the end of the memory test, you will have access to a full report of your performance.
How MemTrax Works
- Regulary testing your memory is vital. A new MemTrax test is therefore available every month.
- The test consists of viewing a series of pictures of everyday objects. Each picture will be shown for a few seconds and then the next picture will appear.
- When a picture appears that has been previously shown, press the spacebar.
- If you do not recall whether the picture has been shown before, look at the picture carefully until the next picture is shown.
- The challenge is to remember each picture so you can tell whether the exact same picture has been shown before.
Every month, take 3 minutes to track and test your memory. MemTrax is completely free.
All you need to do is create an account to take the test each month.